[Tugindia] Support for old sty files from tetex?

Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
Mon Mar 29 06:53:10 CEST 2004

Hello,

We are using old sty file for our Mathematical journal.
Which supported by miktex2.2 also on win.
But now as we are shifting to linux with ide Kile, which supports
documentclass only, is not supporting our

\documentstyle{bona}

Is there any easiest way to change from bona .sty to bona.cls?
or
Is it possible to get support from tetex for documentstyle  like miktex2.2?

As it is urgent I am thinking for  one quick solution and one long term
standard solution.

Thanks.
Manjusha

--