[Tugindia] math fonts in figres

shubhanga aithal knsa1234 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 11:49:39 CEST 2004

Dear Subscribers,

I wanted to know: is there any way by which we get the
math fonts in figures?, Like $V_1$ or $V^2$ in
figures.

If I use $V_1$ in the *.tex file, after compilation
when I view the respective *.dvi file, I see V_1 in
the math mode. If I want to get the same style (math
mode) even in figures what should I do? Is there any
software to achieve this?

I am a regular user of "xfig" software to draw
figures. Can I get the effect using Xfig.

thanks in advance

=====
K.N. Shubhanga,
Dept. of Electrical Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal,
Post Srinivasnagar (D.K)-575025.
Karnataka State, INDIA.

Phone: 91-0824-2475984-(316 Ext.) (Off.)
           91-0824-2476135 (Res.)

Fax:  91-0824-2476090