[Tugindia] generic paper class

Badri T Natarajan tbadri at mail.tapmi.org
Sun Feb 1 08:47:52 CET 2004

I am looking for a generic paper class package. It has proved embarassing to use the
article format of a journal such as kluwer or siam etc. before having the article accepted! On the other hand, using the article class by itself has not been sufficient. I have found one package called paper.cls. Are there others with "plain vanilla" features?

My second question is: how do you handle a second author and institution while
making the title? I have tried \and with limited success.

Thank you,

Toppur Natarajan Badri
T. A. Pai Management Institute
Manipal, Karnataka 576104, India