[Tugindia] Adding line numbers

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami at EMAIL.masconit.com
Wed Aug 25 06:55:11 CEST 2004

"CV Radhakrishnan" <cvr at river-valley.org> writes:

> <quote who="Annamalai Gurusami">
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I am preparing a document that needs to be reviewed by a group of
>> people.  It would be convenient to have line numbers auto-generated
>> for the resulting DVI, PS or PDF files.  Is it possible to achieve
>> it without much trouble?
>
> \usepackage{lineno}

Thank you for your help.  This package doesn't come along with the
LaTeX distribution.  So I downloaded it from CTAN and installed it in
my local TeX tree.  Now I have got what I wanted.  Thanks again.

Rgds,
anna