[Tugindia] Separation between paragaph and table (newbie question)

Mon Sep 22 21:48:50 CEST 2003

Hi all,
I have a situation like this in a LaTeX document..

%*****************
\subsection*{Some subsection}
This is a paragraph and I have a table after this.

\begin{tabular}{|c|c|c|}
\hline
Col1 & Col2 & Col3\\
\hline
\end{tabular}

What I find is that the separation between the paragraph and the table is
too small for my liking. I can increase the spacing using \vspace{10pt},
but I had a lot of such tables, so I was wondering if there was a more
semantically pleasing way of doing it by redefining some style parameters.

Thanks and Regards
Deepak