[Tugindia] TeXLive

Sridhar M.A. mas at uomphysics.net
Sat Sep 20 22:22:23 CEST 2003

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 08:34:05AM +0530, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

   > Sorry, I forgot to notify this, all images are available at:
   >
   >   http://sarovar.org/projects/texlive

Thanks. I was looking at the address that was posted earlier. The
directory was always empty. Appears that I was looking at the wrong
place.

   > TUGIndia would make available TeXLive 2003 collection (3 CD set
   > released by TUG), beautifully packaged in a nicely printed CD cover.

Is there a chance of getting/uploading the cd cover file/image so that
if I can download the image file, I can print it out and paste it on the
cd?

   > Compilation of the TeXLive CD is the result of the hard work of
   > hundreds of developers' for several months apart from the terrific
   > work of several thousand contributors who wrote all the software
   > solely for the benefit of the user community.

Bad of Springer-Verlag. Many many thanks to people involved in creating
TeXLive CD.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to
any question.
		-- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3