[Tugindia] pdf resolution problem..

Josy P. Pullockara josy at ctfd.cmmacs.ernet.in
Mon Sep 15 05:31:35 CEST 2003

> On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Jagadeesh Bhaskar wrote:
>
> when i opened the Latex created pdf file in Adobe Acrobat reader for
> Windows, i saw that all the characters were blurred in display and not in
> print. how can i remove this blurred-ness

Use the following command sequence to create the pdf and you will find
everything fine.

latex filename.tex
dvips -Ppdf filename -o
ps2pdf filename.ps

Regards.
--
Josy P. Pullockara

Scientist,                             eMail:josy at ctfd.cmmacs.ernet.in
Computational and Theoretical          Phone:+91-80-505 1627
Fluid Dynamics Division,               Fax  :+91-80-522 0952
National Aerospace Laboratories        Res. :+91-80-524 5053