[Tugindia] feedback on pdfscreen

Amitabh Trehan amitabhtrehan at softhome.net
Thu Sep 11 12:47:26 CEST 2003

Hi,
 I've been putting pdfscreen to various tasks and its a wonderful package. For a presentation I've been preparing I've used the flexibility in panels it gives .
However, there seems to be a small problem in my opinion:

If one manually changes the size of the panel by \panelwidth=Xin, the panel does get adjusted
to Xin but the overlaywidth and textwidth does not change ( seeing the source file, I think
the Panelwidth is fixed to .15 pagewidth and the rest to overlay.
 So, if I use a wider margin, the overlay slids under the panel. To adjust that,
 one has to manually set overlay width also. I think we should have a provision for
auto adjustment of overlay width and textwidth w.r.t. panel width.
 Also, if I use panelleft with a wide Panel, My text starts from within the Panel.
Again, I think this is due to adjustment requirements of margins and widths.

Amitabh