[Tugindia] Query Graphics Tutorial Chapter 1

V. Sharma vs272 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Sep 6 17:11:20 CEST 2003

I am a new user. Miktex, WinXP, Winedt. When I use the
\begin{pspicture}(x0,y0)(x1,y1) command with xo,yo entered as
(-0.5,-.5)(0,1.5) and then use the \psdots command I get the axis starting
at what looks like the coordinates(.5,.5)! However if I use
\begin{pspicture}(--.5,--.5)(0,1.5)the coordinates of the axis are
correctly placed. Is this a bug? I attach the pdf and tex files used to
produce this error. Can you explain what am I doing wrong? regards vivek