[Tugindia] Balanced column in twocolumn mode

H S Rai hsraidce at iitr.ernet.in
Mon Sep 1 10:39:51 CEST 2003

Today at 12:12am +0530 Frederick Noronha (FN) wrote:

>   I downloaded this. Sorry for my ignorance, but using Lyx, how does one
>   install a *.sty package? FN

Fred, nice to see you on this mailing list. I used Lyx to learn LaTeX, as at
that time I was not aware of good tutorials available. I find that Lyx has
its own format and it is not possible to always import and export .tex
files. See if you can use Emacs or Kile.

Sorry, for not addressing your question directly.

--
H.S.Rai