[Tugindia] abstract and figure capton defintion.

Dileep Padinjarae Vengasseri dileep_pv at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 16:17:06 CEST 2003

Hello,

We (I and Baburaj) are trying to develop one style
file for the journal "International Communications for
Heat and Mass Transfer".  At present we are stuck at
the following two points.

1. The journal demands that the abstract content
should be offset by the width of abstract name.
Soemthing like:

ABSTRACT:
         This is the abstract of the paper.

How can one do the same?

2. Figure caption should be in the next line of Figure
number. Something like:

             FiG:
         Figure caption
The journal is asking for a camera ready copy. So it
would be very helpful if some one can suggest how to
solve these problems.

Thanking you,

With best regards,

Dileep