[Tugindia] TeX Live CD. How to order

Praveen S Khan pskhan at gawab.com
Sun Oct 5 03:17:31 CEST 2003

    > Are you sure of this? By Debian stable, if you mean woody,
    > Apache 1.3.26 is what is available. So,

Sarovar is using Debian anyway. But I am sure whether it is woody
(unstable) or potato (stable).

[psk at texone psk]# telnet  sarovar.org
Trying 202.88.238.22...
Connected to sarovar.org.
Escape character is '^]'.
SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_3.4p1 Debian 1:3.4p1-1

    > Resumption of downloads should not be a problem. I am not sure
    > what servers debian sites use, but they all support resumption.

Most popular is Apache and the administrator can use a webserver
software other than shipping with the default one. (mostly it is
upgraded by the administrator to include new features.)

--
Perfect day for scrubbing the floor and other exciting things.