[Tugindia] 14pt fonts ?

Nikhil Joshi nikhil_joshi at gmx.net
Tue May 27 07:57:12 CEST 2003

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Nikhil Joshi wrote:

> However I would like to use 14pt fonts in the Report. Is
> this possible?

Hello!

I researched a little and found a package called extsizes which meets my
needs.

However now I can see some messages as :

Overfull \vbox (3.0pt too high) has occurred while \output is active [4]
Overfull \vbox (3.0pt too high) has occurred while \output is active [5]
Overfull \vbox (3.0pt too high) has occurred while \output is active [6]

What does this mean ?
I think this is the problem because of large fonts.
Can I use 14pt fonts and still avoid this problem ?

Please guide,

Nikhil