[Tugindia] help needed for inserting figs in TEX files

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Tue May 20 06:01:27 CEST 2003

    Manish> Thanks a lot for the command. Its working but I am trying
    Manish> to position the image but if I give any option with the
    Manish> command it gives an error.

What error? The kind of information you provide is ambiguous.  How do
the listers know what sort of error your system has generated?  How
can they help you without knowing the exact error message. What
options your provided and how did your provide?

    Manish> and by default image is coming at right side of
    Manish> page. please let me know how to solve this problem.

You haven't told the problem in a comprehensible way.  Have you read
the grfguide.ps available in your TeX distribution which describes in
detail how to include figures in your TeX document or the TUGIndia
tutorials available at:

  http://www.tug.org.in/tutorials.html

Radhakrishnan

PS: Dont top post and try to learn how to quote. You might read the
    list guidelines at: