[Tugindia] Reconstituted TUGIndia Board

yoga at math.iisc.ernet.in yoga at math.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Mar 28 14:24:47 CET 2003

Dear fellow TUGs,

While I am happy to work for TUGIndia as its Chairman I also realise the
enormous responsibility in carrying on the good work done so far. I am
banking on the fact that KSSN and CVR continue to be on the Board and
along with the other members help us in our efforts to popularise TeX and
friends. I look forward to fruitful interaction with all of you.

(I request TUGIndia members in Bangalore to get in touch with me so that
we can start a Bangalore chapter like the one Delhi.)

C S Yogananda
MO-Cell (NBHM, DAE)
Dept. of Mathematics
Indian Institute of Science