[Tugindia] Books on TeX

Biswanath Chakraborty biswach at vsnl.com
Fri Jun 20 19:36:38 CEST 2003

Hi,
I am a beginner TeX user and like to purchase books on it. The books published
from abroad are very costly and sometimes not available in the local market.
Indian reprint of many of these books are cheaper. I have already purchased
an Indian edition of Leslie Lamport's book on latex. Can anybody tell me
whether the following books have any Indian reprint?

1. Donald E. Knuth. The TeXbook. Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1994.

2. Michel Goossens, Frank Mittelbach and Alexander Samarin. The LaTeX
Companion. Addison-Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1994.

Thanks in advance.

--Biswanath Chakraborty