[Tugindia] National Academy Science Letters, latex style/class files?

Shashikiran Ganesh gshashikiran at linuxmail.org
Thu Jul 24 22:04:28 CEST 2003

Hello,

I need to know if there is a style file/example latex file for the format of the papers published in the National Academy Science Letters (published by the National Academy of Sciences, Allahabad).  I could not locate this journal in our library hence I don't know the format.  If any of you happen to have an answer please write me directly at shashi(Q)prl.ernet.in (with a copy to this list - maybe of use to others)...

I have already checked for the info on google but could not find anything useful.

Thanks for any help,
Regards,
Shashi