[Tugindia] Chemistry ?

Vijay Kumar rai_vijay at lycos.com
Thu Jul 24 14:00:07 CEST 2003

Dear All

I have learn a lot from all these discussions which is always on through this user group. Thanks to all of you there helping others.

Again I have some problem which I need you all to help me out, coz I dont know anything about it.

I want to type some paper for chemistry student in LaTeX. How can i make a benzene and single, double and triple bonds and also some time I feel difficult to insert an eps into my document. Can you suggest some alternative to this.
Bye

Vijay