[Tugindia] One-Day Workshop on LaTeX

Bhaskaracharya Pratishthana bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
Mon Feb 24 14:14:52 CET 2003

Dear Prof. Kalidoss,

Thaks a lot for the information.

In June 2003 we are arranging six-days workshop in Advance Latex and
free mathematical Softwares during 9-14 th June at Bhaskaracharya
Pratishthana, (http://education.vsnl.com/bp) Pune.

Soon I will post web-site of the workshop for listers.

with best regards,

Manjusha Joshi

Dr. M. Kalidoss wrote:

>Dear Madam,
>Greetings! First my apologies for my belated reply.
>
>The workshop was conducted in four sessions:
>
>	1. Overview of LaTeX
>	2. Installation procedure
>	3. Using LaTeX
>	4. Common errors
>
>Now I have planed to print the LaTeX Tutorials Primer
>book by adding some material for Windows OS users
>and by correcting some of the errors in the original
>book supplied to TUG2002 participants.
>
>I am planning to supply the CD also along with the
>book and the cost of both will be Rs. 150.
>
>One Dr. KG Kumar has requested me to go over to
>Trivandrum for the conduct of similar workshop there
>and I have agreed.
>
>With warm regards,
>Yours sincerely,
>Dr. M. Kalidoss, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., F.A.S.I.,
>Reader in Physics,
>St. Joseph's College (Autonomous)
>Tiruchirapalli 620 002
>Ph: (C) 0431-2721 438
>      (R) 0431-2458 820
>Cell : 94431 45882
>FAX   : 0431-2701 501
>Email : kalidoss at sjctni.edu

An Educational and Research Institute in Mathematics
 56/14, Erandavane, Damle Path,
Off Law College Road, Pune-411 004, India.

phone: 020-543 45 47
email: bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
home page: http://education.vsnl.com/bp