[Tugindia] jacs.sty

Dileep Padinjarae Vengasseri dileep_pv at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 21:20:05 CET 2003

Dear Satheesh,

> discourage using RevTex also. Then I thought of
> using jacs.sty, if any, which would take care of the
> page layout etc.

I never faced any problems with ACS when I used the
standard article settings of LaTex. Even if you want
to redefine page layout so as to exactly match ACS
publication, it should not a big problem. In case if
you want to make a JACS style for everyone's easy
usage, I can also join you for the same. In such a
case please send mails personally to me.

With best regards,

Dileep