[Tugindia] coloring part of pdf pages

Sivaram Neelakantan sivaram.neelakandan at wipro.com
Fri Dec 19 12:02:40 CET 2003

Hello,

I have pdf doc. created from a latex file.  What options are available
to add color to different parts of the page?  Specifically, are there
any packages which allow coloring of parts of document with options
like just the footer/header area, textarea, marginarea etc.

I'm trying to color every page, for only the triangular part for some
pages,(or even diagonally) as shown below.
+--------+
|\       |
| \      |

Are there any packages to achieve it?  Currently I'm using the
Koma-script bundle for writing an article.

regards,
Sivaram

--

Confidentiality Notice