[Tugindia] Re: List of Cases

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Sun Dec 14 07:40:24 CET 2003

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 Duvvuri Venu Gopal wrote :

>On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 Duvvuri Venu Gopal wrote :
>
> > >     Venu> Presently using Index I gathered all the cases using
> > >
> > >     Venu> \newcommand{\case}[1]{\textbf{#1}\index{#1}}
> > >

> > >Could you try the following code and tell me if this does what you
> > >needed? (You might use the Unix sort command to sort the entries in
> > >the <file>.loc, which is the list of cases file written by LaTeX).

My further search on net lead me to : SplitIndex (and splitidx) package by Markus Kohm. In this package multiple indexes can be generated and the each index can have different styles - i.e., General Index in double column, some specific index in 3 columns and one can change to single column also.

This is for the information of all the list members who are interested in making multiple indexes.

Venugopal