[Tugindia] List of Cases

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Wed Dec 10 05:16:48 CET 2003

Earlier I posted a message for making list of cases.
I cannot use the list of tables or list of figures because I have to sort the list of cases alphabetically

Presently using Index I gathered all the cases using

\newcommand{\case}[1]{\textbf{#1}\index{#1}}

Now using index.sty {with which we can create multiple indexs} I collected all the cases in ***.cdx. Using this I could name it as {List of cases} also

My problems are :

1) It is coming in two columns. It should be in one column.

2) Pagenumber is coming just after the entry. It should come in the right margin (a leader may be there)

3) If possible the cases may be numbered in the list.

Thanking you,

VenuGopal