[Tugindia] Printing bibliography in each page

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Wed Aug 13 22:24:07 CEST 2003

Dileep Padinjarae Vengasseri schrieb:

> Thank you very much for your immediate mail. It was
> the exact thing that I was looking for. However, when
> I use footbib I am getting an error message as
> ! Package footbib Error: the output routine of LaTeX
> changed.
> It is mentioned in the documentation that
> footbib.dvi might clash with other packages.

this package is from 1999 and you can simply ignore
this error. It is no pronlem to see if any problem
occur with another package. Or write to the author
if there is an update.

I have no problem to run the example from

> http://www.educat.hu-berlin.de/~voss/LaTeX/bibtex/footbib.phtml

Herbert