[Tugindia] https://sourceforge.net/projects/devnag/

Amitabh Trehan amitabhtrehan at softhome.net
Fri Aug 8 06:44:38 CEST 2003

It's actually a project hosted by Anshuman pandey who is US based and I
got the mail only as an intimation but I'll tell him about sarovar.org .
I've been to sarovar and its a very nice site. In fact, I've sought
cvr's advice for a project I want to start there.

Amitabh

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 04:17, Rajkumar S wrote:
> Amitabh Trehan wrote:
> > We've created a project for devnag at sourceforge.net. This will allow
> > us to better control enhancements and development of the package.
>
> If it's not too late, why not consider sarovar.org for hosting? It's
> hosted in India and their are already lots of TeX related  stuff hosted
> there
>
> raj

Amitabh Trehan <amitabhtrehan at softhome.net>
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hiindi Vishwavidyalaya