[Tugindia] Bold and Italic versions of dvng font

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Mon Apr 28 10:13:07 CEST 2003

    Alex> Hello, A test version of the bold and italic varients of
    Alex> Velthuis devanagari font is available here:

    Alex> http://personal.vsnl.com/alexaj/dvng.tgz

    Alex> See readme.txt for installation steps and general usage
    Alex> info.

Excellent.

Alex, why don't you register your projects at

  http://www.sarovar.org

which is a sourceforge like free software development site for Indian
development efforts.  sarovar.org server is now going through a test
phase, but I have registered two projects, everything seems to work
fine except the mailing lists associated with the projects. I guess
this minor bug will be fixed within days.

I invite others too to make use of sarovar.org as their preferred
place for hosting/co-ordinating their projects.