[Tugindia] TUG Meet

LinuxLingam linuxlingam at bhairon.com
Thu Apr 24 18:29:13 CEST 2003

On Thursday 24 April 2003 05:04 pm, Amitabh Trehan wrote:
> Hi venkat,LL,
>  I propose the following:
>  LL talks on Publishing concepts
>  I give an intro of LaTeX for newbies and use of devnag at shallow water
> depth
>  Venkat explains on fonts, their construction, virtual fonts esp. with
> regd. to devnag

yup, added/enhanced, into the agenda you already posted a few emails ago.

>  So, should we fix monetary cotribution or leave it for the actual meet.

rs 50, which includes tees and snakes for all. the total in, the total out,
and the balance, to be published on a public website for transparancy, so as
the funds accrue we know, and can collectively use it later for a proper
cause.

:-)