[Tugindia] TUG Meet

LinuxLingam linuxlingam at bhairon.com
Thu Apr 24 15:48:21 CEST 2003

> 2.00 PM suggested by LL looks OK to me.  I am not an expert.  I would
> like to pick the brains of some of the experts who will be attending
> regarding my ideas for a bold devnag font.
> Hoping to meet you all on 4th May.
> Best regards,
> S. Venkataraman

yup! so 2pm in the sweltering sounds fine! and as the session progresses,
it'll only get cooler. do get your own bottles of water all.

:-)

i am quite happy to say i am not even a newbie on tex. checked it out a few
months ago, did some experimental documents, and did not find time to get
back to it. so i will be quite happy to learn at the hands of the gurus and
masters. if someone could give a small intro talk on how devnag works under
tex would be really nice.

:-)
LL