[Tugindia] Ligure problem in Font

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Mon Apr 7 11:28:54 CEST 2003

	When i buy a font, the name may be abc.pfm/abc.pfb (for
	example);

	But i likes to have a company notation to the prefex to the font
	name. i.e. i will rename the font name form abc.pfm to
SRabc.pfm.
	In such case, the old name will be reflected in my DVI. But, I
	likes to have my prefix reflectes in the DVI.

	For that reason, i am rennaming the font name from abc.pfm to
	srabc.pfm from the dos mode and open the same file in FontLab to
	generate PFA.

	 From the PFA i am generating AFM. And form AFM, i am getting
TFM
	by using afmtotfm.

	If you find any woring in my procedure, please let me know.

	Thanks!

	With Warm Regards
	S.Ragu

	Hi,

	Just a thought.  I believe there is a font naming convention
based on encoding, foundry etc due

	to Karl Berry.

	Perhaps your fontnames should conform to this.  There is a file
called fontname that contains

	the list of foundries, encodings etc.  Could non-standard font
names be your problem?

	Best regards,

	S. Venkataraman.