[Tugindia] colors in latex

Sandip P Deshmukh deshmukh at escortsmumbai.com
Fri Apr 4 16:50:13 CEST 2003

hello all

my latex documents look wonderful. i must say, professional quality. it
is amazing to know that one can use a 486 to produce a professional
looking document.

one thing i have been missing is colors. i am yet to know how to make
different texts appear in different colors.

info latex was of no use and googling with color latex leads to
completely OT stuff :)

could someone point me to help resources?

--
regards,
sandip p deshmukh