[Tugindia] Ligure problem in Font

S Ragu ragu_raguam at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:01:30 CEST 2003

Dear TUGIndia,

When i buy a font, the name may be abc.pfm/abc.pfb (for
example);

But i likes to have a company notation to the prefex to the font
name. i.e. i will rename the font name form abc.pfm to SRabc.pfm.
In such case, the old name will be reflected in my DVI. But, I
likes to have my prefix reflectes in the DVI.

For that reason, i am rennaming the font name from abc.pfm to
srabc.pfm from the dos mode and open the same file in FontLab to
generate PFA.

 From the PFA i am generating AFM. And form AFM, i am getting TFM
by using afmtotfm.

If you find any woring in my procedure, please let me know.

Thanks!

With Warm Regards
S.Ragu