[Tugindia] Macro ?

Vijay Kumar rai_vijay at lycos.com
Thu Apr 3 13:56:33 CEST 2003

Dear All,

     Thank you all there who are at a click away to help others.

     I have asked some questions and got the answers within some hours. It is great to have all you there. And especially those who come together and make a new community of experts like which I  have heard of Delhi Chapter and the new Banglore Chapter. I am very impressed with some of those who are regular resquer.

     Well, now I am again in a problem and don't  know who to solve it, as I am not much aware of the internal working of the LaTeX but I can work on it. When it comes to create your own .sty then it is a problem and also have less knowledge of Marcos. Is there any thing by which I can come tp know, who to create your own packages like article, book, report etc. If I want to use some of the features of the one style and some from other then what should I do.

Vijay