[Tugindia] Printing ps file under Windows

Amitabh Trehan tugindia@tug.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:53:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
 Most laser printers have hardware ps support builtin,
os ,if you have such a printer  simply send the file
by giving type file.ps > prn on the dos prompt.
 Otherwise, you can always install ghostview on
windows and send your ps file to any printer.

Amitabh

=====