[Tugindia] Re: [Tuglist] Regional chapters

Dr. Dinesh Karia tugindia@tug.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 22:53:12 +0530

Thanks Dear Radhakrishnan,
    Well, I am in Gujarat and I would be pleased to join hands with the
people around in Gujarat already in the list.

My address is

Dr. Dinesh J. Karia
Department of Mathematics
Sardar Patel University
Vallabh Vidyanagar

And the mail address is clear from this.

Besides this, let me tell you that if we can emphasis on LaTeX a little more
perhaps we can cater to the needs of the forum by having some small (may be
a couple of days) programme in Vallabh Vidyanagar

Anybody interested in joining hands actively?

Love

Dinesh Karia
Subject: Re: [Tugindia] Re: [Tuglist] Regional chapters

> Are you both geographically near to each other? If yes, why not you  both
try to form a local chapter for TUGIndia?