[Tugindia] Re: forwarded message from Rajesh M Puliyra

Dr. AZHER M SIDDIQUI tugindia@tug.org
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:10:02 +0530 (IST)

There is a site that offers Tex to Word conversion. In the google, search
for Tex2Word and it offers a good solution to problem. Of course, you will
have to purchase the software within a month of downloading it from

Azher M
+Dear Sir,
+Let me first introduce myself.  I am Rajesh Puliyara from Kerala
+State India. I would like to know some information from you about
+TeX.  I have composed some of my files in TeX format ( it includes
+some big tables, footnotes, endnotes, equations etc.) . Now, i
+would like to convert the same into MS word format. Is it
+possible? Can I get any tool for it?  I would be much thankful to
+you if you could give me proper solution for the same.
+Thank you,
+with regards,
+Rajesh Puliyara
+------- end of forwarded message -------
+Home:     http://www.tug.org
+Tutorial: http://www.tug.org.in/tutorials.html

Dr. Azher Majid Siddiqui                     Advisor: Dr. D K Avasthi
Nuclear Science Centre                       Materials Science Group
P.O. Box 10502
Aruna Asif Ali Marg
New Delhi 110 067
       Kindly Acknowledge this mail, to begin with.........