[Tugindia] [From Kaja P. Christiansen] forwarded message from Rajesh M Puliyra

Radhakrishnan CV tugindia@tug.org
24 Sep 2002 18:51:30 +0530

forwarded message from Rajesh M Puliyra

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: "Rajesh M Puliyra" <rajesh_puliyara@rediffmail.com>
To: mailman-owner@tug.org
Date: 24 Sep 2002 04:59:23 -0000

Dear Sir,

Let me first introduce myself.  I am Rajesh Puliyara from Kerala
State India. I would like to know some information from you about
TeX.  I have composed some of my files in TeX format ( it includes
some big tables, footnotes, endnotes, equations etc.) . Now, i
would like to convert the same into MS word format. Is it
possible? Can I get any tool for it?  I would be much thankful to
you if you could give me proper solution for the same.

Thank you,

with regards,
Rajesh Puliyara
Kerala