[Tuglist] A suggestion.

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
06 Sep 2002 08:26:43 +0530

    Dinesh> Earlier, PCQ brought MikTeX 2.1 but it lacked some file so
    Dinesh> the full installation was not there. It will be highly
    Dinesh> appreciated to request PCQ for distributing one full TeX
    Dinesh> installation.

Yes, I shall request PCQ on behalf of TUGIndia once the conference
work is over. Could you volunteer to write a general article on TeX
and related stuff? PCQ might need an article too. We might add a
report on the TUG2002 if PCQ is interested to publish.

    Dinesh> Not only this but if the distribution includes WinEdt
    Dinesh> and/or WinShell, the typing front(s) for LaTeX,

TeXLive (that is what we want to distribute) has winedt and winshell.

    Dinesh> then everybody will be benefited.

I'm afraid, this is a wrong notion. Does the 'everybody' include
thousands of Linux/FreeBSD/Mac OS/Solaris/... users or those souls who
use editors like Emacs, Vi, ...?