[Tuglist] Bibliography's problems

H.S.Rai tuglist@tug.org.in
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:39:45 +0530 (IST)

Is it not possible to use  any bibliography style with any class? I am
unable to  use "ascelike" style  with "report" class, whereas  it work
fine with ascelike class.

From given standard styles, "apalike" is near to my requirement, and I
used  this with  "natlib"  to  use \citet  type  of citation. It  gave
conflict with apalike  package and on omitting apalike  package, I can
get the results,  which give bibliographic list  without number. Can I
get numbered list, just as in "acm" style?

With above setup, if I want  to use "plain" style for bibliography, it
gave error "author undefined for citation.... ". Is it not possible to
use all styles when using features like \citet with natlib.

--
H.S.Rai