[Tugindia] Regional chapters [was] Meeting ... TUGIndia Delhi

manjusha joshi tugindia@tug.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:05:44 +0000

>     Besides this, let me remind the people of this group from Gujarat. Are
>we sufficient in numbers to form a local chapter? Or else, I would request
>Manjusha...... Univ of Pune to take the lead in formation of the Western
>Chapter!!

Thank you Prof. Karia,

I also feel that we should have some kind of organisation, but as you know
in Delhi, Amitabh is involved from years and then TUG-Delhu come up.

For us we are started gathering just now and in my case after TUG-2002.
So what I would like to suggest instead of thinking of organisation first,
we should think for some programs like workshop, seminars, tutorials, and
other so that thro' those we can gather people around us and then need of
organisation will  come out naturally, and at that time we will have local
team with us.

What listers think?