[Tugindia] Graphics tutorial: Replacing AutoCAD

H S Rai tugindia@tug.org
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 12:28:02 +0530 (IST)

Today at 2:53am +0530 Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

>RC   TUGIndia  are pleased  to inform  you the  release of  the first
>RC   chapter of  the graphics tutorial (PSTricks)  which is available
>RC   at:
<snip>

Superb !!!

After going  through tutorial, it  appears that,  there is no  need to
search any open  source package to replace AutoCAD, one  can do almost
same thing in 2D, if not 3D  using such PSTricks. This is my view just
after  viewing  Ist  chapter,  what will  happen  after  viewing  10th
chapter? ;-) may I include 3D also.

--
H.S.Rai