[Tugindia] Graphics tutorial

Duvvuri Venu Gopal tugindia@tug.org
20 Oct 2002 05:01:03 -0000

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002 Radhakrishnan CV wrote :
>TUGIndia are pleased to inform you the release of the first
>chapter of
>the graphics tutorial (PSTricks) which is available at:

I have seen the tutorial. It is very good. Congratulations!

Can I make two small suggestions :

1) Instead of keeping the panel on the righthand side place it on
the left hand side. If some body wants to get it bound it will be
convenient.

2) There are no page numbers! Please see that page numbers are
given.

How about writing some tutorial for METAFONT also (am I expecting
much?). At least by taking 2 - 3 Indian characters and explaining
in detail. I want to change the present telugu fonts, but I am
clueless.

With best wishes

D. Venu Gopal