[Tugindia] Online Certification

Dr. Dinesh Karia tugindia@tug.org
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 22:54:04 +0530

 "Radhakrishnan CV" <cvr@river-valley.org> writes in reply to
"Venkataraman" == S venkataraman

>     SV> This is a very good idea.  We can develop some self
>     SV> instructional material for the same.
>
> That is what the tutorials are meant for, but you can add to that.

I tried the PDFslide package on your own tex file. It compiled but as far as
out put is concerned the manual.pdf contains only the backgrounds on each
page and the usual text and other buttons in your ready made manual.pdf file
are miising in this output. Could you please guide!

I am using MikTeX distribution.

************ curtailed log file. manual.log*******

<use metalgray.pdf>
File: metagreen.pdf Graphic file (type pdf)
 <use metagreen.pdf> [10] (manual.aux)
LaTeX Font Warning: Size substitutions with differences
(Font)              up to 1.28pt have occurred.
LaTeX Font Warning: Some font shapes were not available, defaults
substituted.
 ){8r.enc}
Warning: PDFLATEX (file lsdi.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

Warning: PDFLATEX (file lbrsc.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

Warning: PDFLATEX (file lbi.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

Warning: PDFLATEX (file lbme.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

Warning: PDFLATEX (file lbmo.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

Warning: PDFLATEX (file lbms.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

Warning: PDFLATEX (file lsi.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading
<cmmi12.pfb><cmsy10.pfb>
Warning: PDFLATEX (file lstr.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

Warning: PDFLATEX (file lbr.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

Warning: PDFLATEX (file lbd.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

Warning: PDFLATEX (file contnav): Font contnav at 900 not found

Warning: PDFLATEX (file lsr.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading
Output written on manual.pdf (10 pages, 128513 bytes).