[Tugindia] LOST or TOAST

H S Rai tugindia@tug.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 18:03:11 +0530 (IST)

Today at 8:52am +0530 Ajit Ranade wrote:

>AR> another great initiative  has begun from India,  called LOST i.e.
>AR> linux-one-stanza-tip. this  a collection of simple  linux tips in
>AR> one stanza.
>AR>
>AR> how about TOAST (tex-one-and-half-stanza-tip)?

Excellent!!! Now let us  decide about name. Do we want  it LOST, TOAST
or TOST and format (LOST #288 is appended below signature). If we keep
LOST then these tips will be  circulated along with other to the wider
audience. Please share your views on this.

Also decide to whome these tips be submitted and in which format or as
a trial, we  all can start writing tip below  signature, which will be
modified or polished by others's comments.

--
H.S.Rai

:
####[ Linux One Stanza Tip (LOST) ]###########################

Sub : LaTeX tutorials                                LOST #288

Looking for a good place for tutorials on LaTeX ? Visit :
http://www.tug.org.in/tutorials.html

: