[Tugindia] marathi fonts, and TOAST

manjusha joshi tugindia@tug.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 05:40:58 +0000

<P><BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;[...]
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Ajit&gt; as you know, marathi uses devnagari script. the devnag
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Ajit&gt; package already supports typesetting marathi, as also
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Ajit&gt; sanskrit and hindi. and the fonts that come along with
<DIV></DIV>&gt; Ajit&gt; devnag package, are quite excellent.
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I stand corrected. I'm ashamed, how far less I know about my own
<DIV></DIV>
<P>&gt;country. :( </P>
<P>We are too far geographicaly, that may be the reason. We can do one thing, we collect all information about tex in India, first. </P>
<P>For that we can design one form like thing, which will cover so many points so that those who want to inform tugindia about various project going on around the person, efforts , ideas, various useful packages (only names), regional additions for tex/latex, companies, institutes and educational institutes who uses latex/tex. Interested Persons. Workshops done on latex. Like a servye for latex/tex.</P>
<P>We wil, then get all information in one document, from that person. </P>
<P>We can put points like these and more on tugindia-site. And then after collecting such info. We can see position of tex in India.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV></DIV>