[Tugindia] Online Certification

Radhakrishnan CV tugindia@tug.org
11 Oct 2002 15:51:25 +0530

>>>>> "manjusha" == manjusha joshi <manjushasjoshi@hotmail.com> writes:

    manjusha> It is really a very good news.

    manjusha> Also good to have different levels.

    manjusha> You can conduct exams at different center at various
    manjusha> regions also, if infrastructure is available, like for
    manjusha> Maharashtra, Bhaskarachrya Pratishthana
    manjusha> (http://education.vsnl.com/bp), Pune (where, I am
    manjusha> working) can be center for this exam.  We(My Institute)
    manjusha> are conducting short courses of latex, so our students
    manjusha> can appear for the exam.

Exams are online, I'm afraid we dont need any centers for this.
Conventional examination system will bring forth a lot of hassle and
hardships to TUGIndia and candidates as well, why not we use internet
as the medium?

    manjusha> Also can thing to design some guideline syllabus?  For
    manjusha> Pune as well as for Maharashtra I can introduce this
    manjusha> exam to people.

Best.