[Tugindia] Some ideas for Indian TeX

Radhakrishnan CV tugindia@tug.org
11 Oct 2002 10:46:27 +0530

>>>>> "manjusha" == manjusha joshi <manjushasjoshi@hotmail.com> writes:

    manjusha> Yes!  We at Pune , Maharashtra doing things for making
    manjusha> latex popular among educational people, for that we
    manjusha> provide them solution for installtion, training, we
    manjusha> encourage queries about latex, and try to increase latex
    manjusha> family in Pune.

Is this information published? Is it available anywhere in the
internet? Do you have any organized training program, could you
provide the timing, period, location, free structure, contact
information, etc., so that we might provide the information in the
TUGIndia site.

    manjusha> I am also interested in writing style files, work on
    manjusha> graphics+tex things.  We from Dept of Mathematics,
    manjusha> University of Pune, also interesting in font developing
    manjusha> using bezier curves.

Have you developed any fonts? Or do you have any specific plans to do
one? If yes, list them, we might include in the ongoing projects page
of our site (on the making).

    manjusha> What else you want cvr?

You should start a regional chapter of TUGIndia in Pune, which will
form a nodal point for all the TeX users in and around Pune to
assemble and conduct workshops, seminars, enlighten users with newer
technologies like integration of Povray into TeX.