[Tugindia] Table on landscape

Radhakrishnan CV tugindia@tug.org
15 Nov 2002 10:22:57 +0530

    Rai> I want to print a table on landscape paper, which is a part
    Rai> of large document and all rest of pages will have portrait
    Rai> paper. The reason for this is that table has width more than
    Rai> height and if I print on portrait, size of letter become very
    Rai> small.

    Rai> Is there any way to change paper orientation of a single
    Rai> page.

Rai, have a look at my own package Table.sty (not yet released to CTAN
for want of proper feedback):

 http://www.tug.org.in/download/table.tar.gz

It helps to do the job. tabletest.tex and tabletest.pdf are also
available in the tarball to explain the usage, no documentation yet. I
welcome bug reports and demands for additional facilities.

Best.