[Tugindia] Regional chapters [was] Meeting ... TUGIndia Delhi

Amitabh Trehan tugindia@tug.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:17:09 +0530

On Monday 21 Oct 2002 10:37 pm, Dr. Dinesh Karia wrote:
> No doubt Amitabh & Co. deserve many many congratulations. I am surprised my
> posting about congratulations to him is yet not delivered!!!

 Hi Dr. Karia and other TUGIndians,
  Thanks for the congratulations. Actually, I contracted Chicken Pox last
month so I was away for almost a month with no computer access, hence the
delay in my replys. I am happy we could contribute in some way. In fact, our
agenda has suffered due to my going out of action but hopefully, we can pick
up later.

>     I believe we should register.
 Yes, We'll need a national setup sooner or later but it may come by itself
after we have started making serious TeX contributions. I don't know the
status of the development group that was formed.

regds,
Amitabh