[Tuglist] Re: Tuglist digest, Vol 1 #130 - 2 msgs

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
Fri, 17 May 2002 16:52:36 +0530 (IST)

On Fri, 17 May 2002 at 16:41, Ganesh Shenoy wrote:

      Hello,
              If we want to ask few questions can we address to this mail id.

Yes, you can. That is what the list is meant for.

Please take care to trim your mails. Also remember that many of our
subscribers pay for their internet connection. So let us be kind
enough to respect others by deleting the unwanted portion of the
mails. You did append the whole of the digest of today's two mails
just for posting an one-liner to the list.

Radhakrishnan