[Tuglist] LaTeX command reference manual?

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
Thu, 2 May 2002 12:41:27 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 2 May 2002 at 11:35, Tirthankar C. Patnaik wrote:

   Actually I'd never thought about that. I checked and found out
   that this _is_ freely distributable under the GPL, and the
   "Artistic License", both of which are in the package. I also
   attach, a copyright file which comes with the package (< 40KB).

   This file is typically used by students (I'm one) at IGIDR.

   I've also kept the file on my homepage:

       http://www.igidr.ac.in/~tir/ltxcrib.pdf

That is wonderful. Thank you *very* much for all the information
and the URL.